Here are 40 sincere sympathy messages to give to someone who is grieving the loss of a sister.
• Your family, as well as yourself, are in my heart and in my thoughts. My sincere condolences on the passing of your Sister.
• There’ll never be anyone quite like your sister. Our most sincere condolences to you and your family.
• Your sister was one of the kindest people I’ve ever had the pleasure to know. I’m deeply sorry for your loss.
• Your sister meant a lot to us all, and we were deeply saddened when we heard the news. Please accept our deepest condolences.
• I know that you and your sister were close, and I want to let you know that my prayers are with you and that I’m sorry for your loss.
• I never knew your sister, but I can only imagine the pain that you’re going through. Please accept my sincerest condolences as you go through this tough time.
• Your sister may have passed, but her memory will always be in my heart and on my mind. She was and is loved, and I’m extremely sorry for your loss.
• Words don’t do justice to how I feel for you right now, as you bear the burden of the passing of your sister. If there is any way I can share this burden with you to help you through, I’m available to do so.
• Throughout our friendship, your sister was always there to play a part in the fond memories we share. She’ll not be forgotten. Please extend my condolences to the rest of the family.
• She was your sister, but she was also the sister I never had. I will miss her dearly, and I am so sorry for what you’re going through. Please accept my condolences.
• She left us all far too soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you cope with the loss of your sister.
• The impact she made in the lives of those around her, is a testament to the kind of person she was. I am so sorry for the loss of your sister.
• I have no words that will make you feel any better because I know that this is an incredibly difficult time for you. Please reach out should you have any need for anything.
• It was an honor to have gotten to know your sister. She was a wonderful person, and I’m sorry for your loss.
• Our prayers are with you, and the Lord is with you to strengthen you, as you mourn the loss of your sister. Take comfort knowing that you’re not alone through all of this.
• Your sister was one of the brightest people I’ve ever known. She’ll be deeply missed amongst all who ever knew her. My sympathies to you and your family.
• Please accept my sympathies over the loss of your beloved sister. If there is anything at all that I could do to help you get through this, please let me know.
• I’ll never forget the sense of humor and wit of your sister. She’ll be sorely missed, and I’d like to extend my condolences to you and your family.
• I will never forget the great times we had growing up, and every instance your sister became a part of them. I’m deeply saddened by your loss and extend my condolences to you and your family.
• You and your sister shared a bond that few siblings get to share. Your sister will be remembered and cherished by all of us, and we are so sorry for your loss.
• Every memory I have with your sister is a warm one. She’ll always have a place in my heart. My deepest condolences to you and yours during this time of difficulty.
• Your sister is, and always will be, a ray of sunshine in an otherwise cloudy day. She will be missed without measure, and we are all so sorry for your loss.
• We’re all heartbroken that your sister has left us. Since the news of her passing, we’ve all been talking about the impact she has had in each of our lives. We’d like to express to you our most sincere condolences over your loss.
• Though your sister has passed, she’s neither gone or forgotten. Please accept our sympathies and sincere condolences to you and your family.
• You have our deepest condolences during this sore and sad time. Every memory of your sister will be treasured within our hearts.
• May the Lord strengthen you and your family concerning the loss of your sister. You have my deepest condolences during this terrible time.
• Though your sister is no longer with us, there is nothing that can take her from your memory and the things you shared with her. I am so sorry for your loss.
• We are all thinking of you, praying for you, and interceding on your behalf; that the Lord brings you strength, peace, and comfort at heart, though these difficult times.
• I didn’t have the chance to get to know your sister as I’d like to have, but I do know that she meant a lot to you. I offer my sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family as you navigate through this heavy loss.
• She was my best friend, and I’ll never forget her. I am so sorry for your loss.
• Please share my condolences with the rest of your family over the passing of your sister. She will be missed very much.
• I impart to you my deepest sympathies concerning the loss of your sister.
• Please receive my condolences over your loss. Your sister will be missed and always fondly remembered.
• Your sister has finished the race and is now celebrating in Heaven. As we mourn her loss, let’s also celebrate her memory as she would have wanted us to do.
• Nothing will ever replace the space in your heart that your sister occupied. If you keep that space filled with her memory and your experiences together, she’ll always be there with you.
• I was deeply grieved at the news of your sister’s passing. Please accept my deepest sympathies, and extend my condolences to the rest of your family.
• She was one of a kind, and there will never be another person quite like your sister. I am so sorry for what you’re facing, and all that you’re going through.
• My family has been lifting you and your family up in prayer since receiving the news of your sister’s passing. We are so sorry for your loss.
• May the Lord ease the pain you’re feeling over your sister’s passing, and bring you peace, comfort, and strength in ways that will see you through. I’m sorry for your loss and extend my condolences to you and your family.
The Best Religious Sympathy Messages to Use
• I am praying for you to find healing through the Lord’s infinite love. Lend Him your worries and take comfort that He is always by your side.
• Although we may not understand the tragedies in life, we are always in the Lord’s hands. We’re praying that you find healing comfort.
• Please accept my deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you now and always. May God heal you in His infinite graces, and bless you with His love.
• We offer our deepest condolences during this difficult time. May you find comfort in the presence of the Lord, your healer.
• We pray that Christ, the Bread of Life, would satisfy your every need as you endure these difficult moments. You have our deepest sympathies.
Best Bible Verses to Include in a Sympathy Card
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Please take a moment to pin this post to Pinterest.
Keith Miller has over 25 years experience as a CEO and serial entrepreneur. As an entreprenuer, he has founded several multi-million dollar companies. As a writer, Keith's work has been mentioned in CIO Magazine, Workable, BizTech, and The Charlotte Observer. If you have any questions about the content of this blog post, then please send our content editing team a message here.